1) Kukke Subramanya is Lord Karthikeyas temple based in the scenic beauty of the western ghats where the ailments of Sarpa Dosha can be cleared.
2) Dharmasthala Manunatha:- On the banks of the river Netravathi- Darmasthala is a beautiful place midst coconut grooves & jackfruit meadows all the way. This place is epitome of Dharma. The Dharmasthala temple is the abode of Lord Manjunatha (SHIVA) devotees throng this place to seek justice & blessings to swami Manjunatha.
3) The Krishna Temple of Udupi is the adorable temple of Lord Krishna the heritage of this temple dates back to the 13th century & the compassion of Lord Krishna is fondly associated to Kanakadasa.
4) Sringeri is the temple dedicated to goddess Sarada founded by Adi Sankara picturesque lands of the western ghats, surrounded with misty hills and crystal water of the Tungabhadra flowing besides it There just cannot be a better place in Karnataka where natural beauty & spirituality walk hand in hand together.
5) Godess Mookambika or Mookambigai is the union of Lord Shiva & shakti together- the idol stands installed on a Sree Chakra tby the Great Jagadguru Shankaracharya, its said that Shankaracharya meditated here & thus got vision of Godess Moogambigai who is said to appear before him.
6) Horanadu Annapoorni- Quite closer to Sringeri in the platues of the western ghats beautiful views of waterfalls, gentle mountain & smooth flowing rivers mark the granduer of the Malanad region of Chik Mangalore district where resides the Goddess Annapoorni- any person no matter of his caste creed & religion is fed with 3 meals a day, Adi sankaracharya established the goddess here- its said that the one who has the blessings of Godsess Annapoorni would have abundant food in his life.
-Reach Bangalore by morning.
-After breakfast proceed to Kukke Subramanya
-Reach by noon.
-Have Darshan of the Lord Subramanya.
-Perform Sankalpa Pooja.
-Over night stay on Kukke Subramanya.
-With another Darshan of Lord Subramanya in
the morning depart from Kukke to Dharmasthala
-Reach Dharmasthala- have Darshan of Lord Manjunatha.
-Have lunch in dharmastahala as the Prasada of
-Proceed to Udupi.Reach Udupi by 4 pm.
-Get freshened up at your hotel
-Proceed to take Darshan of Lord Krishna
-Overnight stay in Udupi.
-Guests can go to have another Darshan of
Lord Krishna if they wish in the morninG.
-Proceed from Udupi to the lush greenery
journey trail to Mookambigai of Kollur,
-Proceed to Sringeri, reach Sringeri by evening
check in to your hotel and proceed to take Darshan
of Godess Sarada – in the night at 10.30 pm the
present Sankaracharya perfoms a Rudra Abhisheka
guests are free to join this programme.
-Overnight stay in Sringeri.
-Today you proceed to the most picturesque lands
of the western ghats, pass your trial from Kudremukha
Holi station to Horanadu Annapoorni temple.
-As a Prasada the guests can have tiffin in
the sanctum sanatorium of this temple
-Further move to Bangalore Airport.
-Proceed to Chennai by flight/train.
||14,900/- per head for min 2 persons traveling together|
|12,900/- per head for min 4 persons traveling together|